Managing Administrator Connections¶
You can check the status of an administrator's web console connection, and forcibly terminate sessions that are not verified.
Checking the Administrator's Connection Status¶
To view all administrator connection information to the web console.
- Go to System in the top panel.
- Select System > Session on the left panel.
- Check the active connection information on the right screen.
Closing an Administrator Connection Session¶
- Go to the screen that displays the active connection information.
- Check the check box on the left side of the linked administrators list.
- Click the
TASKbutton on the top and select
- After deleting, check the message
Session was deleted.at the top.