Windows Update Failure¶
Windows does not update on node.
- Genian NAC can control the windows update process in the following ways:
- Which Updates will be required.
- Update Scheduling.
- Defining which location that the Windows checks for available updates (Genian NAC, Genian Proxy, or Microsoft Servers).
- Where the Windows downloads the updates from (Genian NAC, or Microsoft Servers).
- This level of customization introduces many different points of failure.
Check the Windows Update Logs¶
The exact nature of an update failure can be determined through the log files.
For more Information, See: