Configuring and Using the AWS Connector¶
Install AWS Connector¶
- In the top section, go to System > Update Management > Software > Policy Server Plugin.
- Choose Upload Plugin from the Select Action menu.
- Click Select file to upload the AWS Connector.
- In the list in the System > Update Management > Software > Policy Server Plugin menu, make sure that the status of the AWS Connector is changed to Installed.
AWS Connector Settings¶
- In the top section, go to Settings > Preferences > AWS Connector.
- Change the use of the AWS Connector to Periodic Performance or Specified Time Performance.
- Click the Add button in AWS Account Options.
- Enter your AWS account information (Access Key, Access Secret Key,Region) and the Account Name to specify these settings.
- Click the Add button.
- Set the Execution Cycle to get AWS Instance information.
- Click the Modify button at the bottom.
Checking AWS Instance Information¶
- In the top section, go to Management > Node.
- In the tree item on the left, choose the name you specified when setting up your AWS Connector account.
- In the right view pane, check whether the instance information created by the AWS EC2 service is registered as a node.
See: Monitoring Network Nodes for search, grouping and monitoring of nodes.