Web Console Error Page¶
Error page appears when clicking specific menu in WebConsole:
This can happen if there is an error in the Java process that supports the link between the Web APP and the Policy Server Database.
- Follow the below steps, as shown in the code box:
- Log in to the Policy Server console directly or by SSH.
- Enter Configuration mode.
- Enter shell mode.
- Use the
tail -fcommand to display the most recent contents of the error log file in real time.
- Attempt to reproduce the error message by performing the action that created the error in the Web Console.
- Check for error logs to appear in the console. Document and share with Genians engineers.
genian> en genian# @shell Genians$ tail -f /disk/data/logs/tomcat/catalina.out