Configuring MAC Authentication (MAB)¶
Genian NAC can select the MAC address to be allowed on the network through a specified Node Group. If the MAC address that is requested to be authenticated exists in the Node Group, the authentication is allowed; otherwise, the authentication is denied.
- Go to Preferences in the top panel
- Go to Service > RADIUS Server in the left panel
- Under Authentication Server
- For MAC Authentication, select On for enable MAC Authentication bypass (MAB)
- For Node Group, select Node Group for allow MAC authentication
- Click Update
No endpoint supplicant configuration is required for MAC Authentication (MAB).