Configuring Security Policy Consent Page on Captive Web Portal
Genian NAC can notify users of internal network security policy terms and display a consent request page on the Captive Web portal. Devices/nodes status is updated based on if they have consented to the terms outlined in the captive portal. This can be used to group nodes/devices and apply ploicies to control devices.(Ex: Block network access until user consents to terms of usage)
Create Security Policy page
Administrator can custom Security Policy Consent pages.
Genian NAC Security policy pages have content fields and information collection fields. Administrator can display terms and conditions in Contents field and collect consenter information by Assigning User Input Fields.
- Go to Preferences in the top panel
- Go to Captive Web Portal > Consent Page > Security Policy in the left Policy panel
- Find Tasks and click Create
- Fill Contents and Assign User Input Field
Enable Security Policy Page on Captive Web Portal
This is most easily accomplished with an Enforcement Policy configured to
redirect the user to the Security Policy page. When configuring a Node
Group to use for this Enforcement Policy, the
Consent criteria can be used
as a condition so that devices that have not completed the consent process
fall under the Enforcement Policy, and be redirected to the Security Policy page.
- Go to policy in the top panel
- Go to Enforcement Policy in the left Policy panel
- Click ID
- Go to Enforcement Options > Captive Web Portal > Redirecting to and Choose Secirity Policy Page
- Configure URL, Security Policy Result Message, User Message and click
Applyin top right corner