Redirecting to Custom URL
This is how to configure redirection to a specific page when the device's network access is blocked. Admins can specify a custom URL instead CWP, or configure users to be redirected to a custom URL when they click the OK button on the CWP.
Redirect to specific URL instead of CWP
when the device's network access is blocked, admins can configure redirection to specific url instead of the cwp. However, the new URL should provide instructions on how to remediate the reason for being blocked.
- Go to Policy in the top panel.
- Go to Enforcement Policy in the left panel.
- Find and click the policy to change in the list.
- Go to Enforcement Options > Captive Web Portal > Redirecting to
- Change Redirecting to option to Custom URL
- Type URL and User Message
- Click Update button.