Configuring Log Options
You can configure options about when Logs are generated and what additional info may be recorded, such as nodes, host names, node platforms, and node descriptions.
- Connect to the Web Console.
- Go to the Preferences > General > Log menu.
Remarks Column Elements
- In the Logs option selection, check the items you want to add.
- Click the Update button below.
- Go to the top Log menu and verify that the newly added Audit Log Remarks column displays additional information.
- Node Name
- Node Description
- Job Title
- Switch Name
- Switch Port
- Sensor Group Name
Generating Node Status Logs
Offfor recording node status (Up/Down)
Generating Agent Status Logs
Offfor recording Agent status (Running/Inactive)