Using the Search section you can search for specific information within the logs. You can also use Operators, and Special Characters to assist you in your searches.
- Go to Log in the top panel.
In the top of the view pane, configure search parameters from left to right:
- Select either Logs, and/ or Status Logs.
- Select your desired time period to search.
- Select Add filters to configure the following parameters:
- Full Name
- Log Types (Error, Anomaly, Warning, Information)
- Log ID's (Agent, Authentication, Policy, SSID, System, and many more)
- Click Search.
Clicking the "?" next to "Filter" will bring up help options to assist you with using special characters in your searches.