Tagging Assets Using Event¶
Assign Tag using Log Filter¶
- Create a Log Filter as shown in :Creating Log Filter through step 4.
- Click the dropdown-list beside Tag and select the Assign:
- From: This option acts as a conditional statement. If the origin of the log is of the selected class (Node, External device, User, or WLAN) , then a tag will be assigned to the attribute defined in the To option.
- To: The [Node/External device/User/WLAN] to which the tag is assigned.
- Tag: Select which Tag to assign.
If you want to delete a Tag, Select the clear
- Click on the IP after searching for the target to which the tag is assigned.
- Check the Tag assigned to the target in the General Tab.