Policy Server communicates with the Agent to collect SSID information.
- Go to Policy in the top panel.
- Go to Policy > Node Policy > Agent Action in the left Policy panel.
- Find and click Control WLAN in the Agent Action window.
Under General section:
- For CWP Message, add message to be displayed in accordance with the Policy.
- For Label, add labels to help categorize your plugins with custom labels that appear in the "Description" field.
Under Agent Actions section:
- For Boolean Operator, choose AND or OR to add optional conditions.
- For Settings, click Add and select your optional conditions. Criteria/Operator/Value
Under Plugin Settings section:
For SSID Information Scope, choose to collect information about all Detected SSID or only those that are Connected.
For Detected SSIDs define a time value for:
- Update Interval - Specify the time interval to update the SSID information.
- SSID Time-based Threshold - Specify the minimum time duration to start collecting SSID information.
For Disabling Wireless Connection, choose On or Off to prohibit connection to certain SSIDs.
For On choose how allowed SSIDs will be defined, and configure enforcement options:
How to Define Allowed SSID(s) - Choose From WLAN Group, SSID Name, or regular expression, and fill in the prompt or menu.
Delay Enforcement Policy - Enter a number of seconds, or minutes to wait before disconnecting a prohibited connection.
Disabled Connection Notification and Resolution - Choose From No Notifications, Slide-Out Notification, or Allow connection using an agent Authentication Code
- For Agent Authentication Code, enter a Connection Time Limit, and a Custom HTML Message to the end-user.
Go to Node Policy in the left Policy panel.
Click the Default Policy in Node Policy window.
Find Agent Action. Click Assign.
Find Control WLAN in the Available section. Select and drag it into the Selected section.