Controlling Antivirus Software Settings¶
Policy Server communicates with the Agent to collect information on the Antivirus Software installed on end users Windows devices so you can control scans, and force updates.
- Go to Policy in the top panel.
- Go to Policy > Node Policy > Agent Action in the left Policy panel.
- Find and click Control Antivirus Software Settings in the Agent Action window.
Under General section:
- For CWP Message, add message to be displayed in accordance with the Policy.
- For Label, add labels to help categorize your plugins with custom labels that appear in the "Description" field.
Under Agent Actions section:
- For Boolean Operator, choose AND or OR to add optional conditions.
- For Settings, click Add and select your optional conditions. Criteria/Operator/Value.
Under Plugin Settings section:
For Scheduled Antivirus Software Scan, adjust frequency to collect information. (Seconds - hours)
For Real-time Scan Off Events Exceptions, specify the amount of times for Off Events to not be reported.
For Antivirus Software Integration, turn On to integrate with other Antivirus Software.
- Supported AV
- Ahnlab V3
- Hauri Virobot
- ESTsoft Alyak
- INCA nProtect
- Generating Mitigation Logs, select Generate Logs or Generate Error Logs to generate mitigation logs.
- Period for Duplicate Logs Exception, adjust time to exclude duplicate logs. (Minutes - hours)
- Real-time Scan Enforcement, select Off to disable real-time scanning.
- Force Scan, adjust how often to Force Scan. (hours - months. Enter 0 to not enforce)
- Scan Type, select between Full or Quick Scan.
- Hiding Scanner, turn On to hide the virus scan window from user.
- Force Update, adjust how often to Force Update. (hours - months)
Go to Node Policy in the left Policy panel.
Click the Default Policy in Node Policy window.
Find Agent Action. Click Assign.
Find Control Antivirus Software Settings in the Available section. Select and drag it into the Selected section.