Controlling Network Folder Sharing¶
You can collect shared network folder information, control access, and specify permissions.
- Go to Policy in the top panel.
- Go to Policy > Node Policy > Agent Action in the left Policy panel.
- Find and click Control Network Folder Sharing in the Agent Action window.
Under General section:
- For CWP Message, add message to be displayed in accordance with the Policy.
- For Label, add labels to help categorize your plugins with custom labels that appear in the "Description" field.
Under Agent Actions section:
- For Boolean Operator, choose AND or OR to add optional conditions.
- For Settings, click Add and select your optional conditions. Criteria/Operator/Value
Under Plugin Settings section:
- For Collecting Shared Folder Information, select Off to not collect info about shared folders over the network.
- For ** Stopping Folder sharing**, turn On to stop folder sharing.
- Delay Timeout, specify the time when the shared folder access is revoked. (seconds - months)
- Read-only Folder Exception, turn On to allow access to the folder with read-only permissions.
- Stopping Everyone Folder Only, turn On to stop sharing the folder with everyone permissions.
- Administrative Shares Exception, select Off to disable access to the Administrative Share.
- For Folder Sharing Expiry Notification, select Custom Message or Default Message in Pop-up window.
- Click Update.
- Go to Policy > Node Policy in the left Policy panel.
- Click the desired Policy ID in Node Policy window.
- Find Agent Action. Click Assign.
- Find Control Network Folder Sharing in the Available section. Select and drag it into the Selected section.
- Click Add.
- Click Update.