Collecting Peer-to-peer Application Information¶
Policy Server communicates with the Agent to collect peer-to-peer application information on end users Windows devices. (e.g. Torrent, Ares, BearShare, Shareaza, and more)
- Go to Policy in the top panel.
- Go to Policy > Node Policy > Agent Action in the left Policy panel.
- Find and click Collect Peer-to-peer Application Information in the Agent Action window.
Under General section:
- For CWP Message, add message to be displayed in accordance with the Policy.
- For Label, add labels to help categorize your plugins with custom labels that appear in the "Description" field.
Under Agent Action section:
- For Boolean Operator, leave as default AND.
- For Settings, leave the default and click Add button to include others if they are not listed.
- For Execution Interval, adjust Periodic Interval. (Seconds - months)
- Click Update
- Go to Node Policy in the left Policy panel.
- Click the Default Policy in Node Policy window.
- Find Agent Action. Click Assign.
- Find Collect Peer-to-peer Application Information in the Available section. Select and drag it into the Selected section.
- Click Add.
- Click Update.