Shutdown and Restart System
To avoid system corruption, never remove device power source, or manually power off device before properly shutting down Genian NAC.
Control Power Through Web console
- Click System in the Menu Bar.
- Select the IP address of the desired device from the view pane.
- Click the Power tab.
- Click Restart or Shutdown
Control Power Through Command Line Interface
Connect to policy server or network sensor through command line.
Enter Global configuration mode.
- Restart: Enter command restart system or reboot
- Shutdown: Enter command shutdown service or halt
Device will remained powered on, but will now be safe to power off manually.